Textfails.com may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Textfails. Textfails has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Textfails will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using Textfails.com, you expressly relieve Textfails from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
General Use of Textfails.com
1. You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of Textfails.com, including but not limited to content and user submissions (each as defined below), without Textfails’s prior written authorization.
2. You agree not to alter or modify any part of Textfails.com, including but not limited to Textfails’ technologies.
3. You agree not to access user submissions (defined below) or content through any technology or means other than any explicitly authorized means designated by Textfails.
4. You agree not to use Textfails.com for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of Textfails.
5. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses Textfails.com in a manner that sends more request messages to the Textfails servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Textfails grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from Textfails.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Textfails reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from Textfails.com, nor to use the communication systems provided by Textfails.com for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of Textfails.com with respect to their user submissions.
6. You agree not to impersonate any person or organization.
7. You agree not to harass any other user.
8. Textfails reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of Textfails.com at any time.
Your Use of Content on Textfails.com
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on Textfails.com.
The content on Textfails.com, except all user submissions and user comments, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, pictures, interactive features, etc and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein are owned by or licensed to Textfails, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
Content on Textfails.com may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Textfails reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to Textfails.com and the Content. You may access Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement.
User comments and user submissions (as defined below) are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal functionality of Textfails.com. User Comments and user submissions are made available “as is”, and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Website or otherwise as expressly authorized under this Agreement.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Textfails.com or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of Textfails.com or the content therein.
When using Textfails.com, you will be exposed to user submissions from a variety of sources, and Textfails is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such user comments and submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Textfails with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Textfails, its owners, operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of Textfails.com.
You may submit picture content and textual content, collectively referred to as “user submissions”. You understand that whether or not such user submissions are published, Textfails does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any user submissions.
Textfails does not endorse any user submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Textfails expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user submissions.
Textfails does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on Textfails.com, and Textfails will remove all content and user submissions if properly notified that such content or user submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
Textfails reserves the right to remove content and user submissions without prior notice.